Friday 29 January 2016

Task I Part 1 - Costume Shots



Costume Ideas:

Hitman


Grey Jacket


For the character of my unnamed hitman I have decided I would like to portray him in a smart, yet casual manner. Therefore, I thought a smart, grey suit jacket with a casual grey jumper would be best suited for my idea of the hitman.


Grey Jumper

Dr. James
For the character of Dr. James I wanted to dress him in similar attire to the hitman, however I wanted to contrast the colours of their clothing yet make them similar by choosing grey for the hitman and black for the Doctor. This way it subtly hints to the viewer that they are similar characters with similar motives.


Black Suit Jacket


Black Jumper



 Overall I believe the costumes I chose worked well to represent the characters, their motivations and background.


No comments:

Post a Comment